Personnel Checks are here to help guide you through and simplify the often complex world of Criminal Record Checks.
As a CRB Umbrella Body, Personnel Checks take the stress and time restraints out of applying for CRB Checks for companies and individuals. CRB Checks can become a timely exercise for an organisation, particularly when submitting a large number of CRB applications.
- As a CRB Umbrella Body we provide all levels of checks, Standard CRB Checks, Enhanced CRB Checks, and ISA Adult Firsts for professionals within the Care industry. We also provide individuals and organisations with Disclosure Scotland Basic Disclosures.
- We are committed to providing first class customer service to our clients and ensuring your CRB certificates are issued as quickly as possible.
- We are available 7 days a week to assist organisations who wish to incorporate CRB checks into their recruitment, licensing and appointments process.
- If you are applying for CRB Checks as part of an organisation we can deal with your applicants directly, to take the hassle away from you.
- We provide an online service for applicants to complete the CRB application forms, or the application forms can be sent to you by first class post.
- Personnel Checks offer a same day CRB umbrella body service- we deal with everything on the same day and ensure that we send everything via first class post to you so it arrives the next day.
- To ensure there are minimum delays in the CRB process, we have a full compliance team who thoroughly check each form before sending them off for processing, to avoid delays. We are proud to have a 0% error rate for the applications we submit to the CRB. Our Compliance team check each form to avoid submitting forms to the CRB with errors, so your application is submitted as quickly as possible.
- Personnel Checks ensure that we keep you informed of every stage of the process.
Other reasons why you should use Personnel Checks as a CRB umbrella body for your Criminal Record Checks:
- Personnel Checks tailor the service to your specific requirements, whether you are an individual applying for a Basic Disclosure or an organisation applying for multiple CRB Checks.
- As an umbrella body we support you and your applicants throughout the whole CRB Checking process to ensure you fully understand the procedure and to ensure it runs as smoothly and as quickly as possible for you.
- We are not a call centre and there will not be any automated service – we have friendly advisors at the end of the telephone ready to help you with any questions, queries and advice.
- We have great recommendations from our clients
- As a CRB umbrella body, Personnel Checks keep you informed of any important changes at the CRB or to the CRB Checking process which may affect the CRB applications via telephone, email or our monthly newsletter.
- Customer service is paramount to us and we strive to continuously improve the role we undertake for the CRB.
Organisations may choose to use the services of Personnel Checks instead of becoming a CRB Umbrella body for a number of reasons such as:
- They lack the necessary administration resource or the relevant expertise
- Require only a small number of checks
- Do not wish to pay the CRB administration fee
- Cannot meet the minimum threshold requirements or the conditions of registration
- Need help and assistance to help comply with the code of practice
- Need help with the interpretation of the information provided in a CRB check from a more experienced user.