Customer Service Apprentice
Job title: Customer Service Apprentice
Reporting to: Operations Team Leader (Chloe Hollister)
Responsibilities: To provide an excellent DBS Checks service to our Customers
Does any of this resonate:
• You’re looking for a job that you’re passionate about but not quite found the right role yet?
• You might be looking for the first step on the career ladder but you’re worried that you don’t have the experience to secure yourself a progressive role with exciting opportunities?
• Or you’re thinking of venturing into the world of customer service but not sure how to?
All we want to know is that you’re passionate, energetic, willing to learn and not afraid of a little hard work! And that’s why we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Service apprentice your role will include:
• To provide superb customer service to all applicants and customers obtaining the DBS Checks service.
• To ensure all telephone calls and email requests are answered professionally, quickly and effectively on the same day.
• To ensure all applicants, ID verifiers and business units are added to the CRM accu-rately and passwords are sent as soon as they are requested – ensuring the client has returned their service agreement and made payment.
• To help clients with the online system – ensuring their information is correct and re-sending passwords when necessary.
• All queries to be dealt with accurately and quickly, informing the customer and ap-plicant of any delays.
• All correspondence from the DBS or police to be fed back to the verifier on delayed applications and recorded.
• Ensure that all KPI’s are met on a day to day basis.
This is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities and are subject to change due to commercial needs of the business.
The successful person will;
• Have at least grades 4 or above in GCSE Maths and English
• Have the hunger to always be learning new things and to push themselves.
• Possess an excellent work ethic.
• Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
• Have good organisation skills and be able to handle many tasks at one time.
• Be ambitious.
• Self-motivating and a high level of initiative.
• Have the confidence to succeed, communicate and be a team player
As a Customer Service Apprentice you will benefit from;
• Additional individual and team based bonuses and incentive schemes across the business (vouchers, cash incentives, bonuses etc).
• A thorough on-boarding and induction programme.
• Continual personal and professional development plan.
• Working in an award-winning office environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking to join an innovative and forward-thinking organisation and to be instrumental in its growth.
If you would like to apply for this role, please click here and provide your details to our sister-company who deal with our recruitment.