Louise Simper - Questionnaire
1. What is your job role?
DBS/ Sales Advisor
2. Who is your hero and why?
My heroes are my Mum and Dad. They have re-built their lives with sheer determination and love after losing the family business.
3. What is your motto/favourite saying?
“Team work helps to make your dreams work”
4. Describe a perfect Sunday …
The day would start with a lie in (which is never going to happen with Elsie!), we would then go out for the day to the zoo, a meal out in a country pub then a chilled evening at home eating Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream.
5. What has been your best moment since working at Cummins Mellor?
It isn’t really a moment as such but I have definitely grown a huge amount in confidence since joining team - this does not mean that I will do any public speaking though!
6. What skills would you like to have gained in 10 years?
Probably leadership and management skills which would also mean I’d have to grow in confidence!
7. If you weren’t a DBS/Sales Advisor what would you be?
A primary school teacher
8. What’s number 1 on your bucket list?
To go to New York at Christmas
9. What is your favourite thing about working at Cummins Mellor?
10. If you could learn a new skill what would it be?
I would love to be able to sing!