Natasha Ahmed - Questionnaire
- What is your job role?
What do you enjoy the most in your job?
Meeting and greeting new people
- What’s your favourite pastime?
Food times, going out with friends and love shopping
- What is your favourite animal and why?
Butterfly, because it knows how to spread itself beautifully
- Who do you look up to?
My parents for not giving up so easily on their goals in life
- If you were stuck on a desert island what would be your 3 chosen possessions?
My mobile, heels and definitely food
- Last supper?
Fish and chips with beans for supper and chocolate cake with mint sauce for dessert
- Favourite saying?
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee
- Favourite TV show?
- Your perfect day?
Shopping, then having a posh meal out and then being on the boat at sunset in Venice
- When did you last laugh hysterically and what made you?
Last weekend watching my friend dance to Staying Alive song, made me laugh
- Where is the furthest away from your home that you have been?
- What skills would you like to have gained in 10 Years?
The skills of being a great successful business woman, with a business plan of managing various aspects in this career
- If you could do any other job what would it be?
Psychiatrist, I’ve always wanted to be that as a kid
- Describe yourself in 3 words?
Kind, Friendly and outgoing
- Guilty pleasure?