Start using our dedicated online system and submit online Basic Disclosure (Police Act Disclosure) Applications quickly, securely and easily.
This new system allows applicants to complete their application form completely online. Once the form is completed and checked by Personnel Checks, it is submitted online via a secure encrypted connection directly to the government body.
This online system reduces errors by validating data as soon as it’s entered and removing the need to send documents in the post speeds up the whole process.
The Benefits of using the Online System to submit Basic Disclosure Applications
- The online system prevents applicants from making any mistakes on the application forms, which can cause delays when processing the application
- No delays waiting for post – we don’t require any documents or application forms to be posted to us
- The applicant and ID verifier can complete their application form at any time and is available anywhere with an internet connection
- Online tracking of applications available
- Confidential data – as there are no need to post any personal data, the system is very secure and confidential
- Automatic emails sent to inform you of each stage of the process until the check is complete
- Quicker turnaround
If you would like to be one of the first to start using this amazing online sytem call our advisors on 01254 355688
*Please note that this online system is only for organisations who wish to check their employees. This online system is not available for individuals ordering a check on themselves.