How much do you know about the law?
Please take a look at these rather strange but plausible laws/by-laws and determine whether they are true or false -Answers are at bottom of page.
1. It is legal for a male to urinate in public, as long as it is on the rear wheel of his motor vehicle and his right hand is on the vehicle.
2. Welshmen are prohibited from entering Chester before the sun rises and must leave again before the sun goes down.
3. In Chester you can only shoot a Welsh person with a bow and arrow inside the city walls after sundown.
4. If a whale is found on the British coast the King can claim the head and the Queen can claim the tail.
5. It is illegal to be drunk on Licensed Premises (in a pub or bar).
6. It is illegal to go round a roundabout more than 3 times.
7. All English males over the age of 14 are to carry out 2 or so hours of longbow practice a week supervised by the local clergy.
8. In the UK, a pregnant woman can legally relieve herself anywhere she wants – even, if she so requests, in a policeman’s helmet.
9. It is illegal to die in the House of Commons.
10. Chelsea Pensioners may not be impersonated.
1.F, 2.F ,3.T ,4.T ,5.T ,6.F ,7.F ,8.T ,9.T ,10.T