Personnel Checks is committed to providing the highest levels of care to all our customers.
If you are in any way dissatisfied with our products or service, then please let us know as soon as possible. This will help us continually improve our service to you.
If you have a complaint, we will always try to resolve this informally and amicably.
In the first instance, please contact Christina Stone, Head of Operations & Account Management on 01254 355688.
Christina will be more than happy to hear your complaint and hopefully resolve it quickly and to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
1. Should you still feel you need to take a more formal approach, you can write to Christina by email to email@example.com or by letter to Personnel Checks, One Cathedral Square, Cathedral Quarter, Blackburn BB1 1FB.
2. We will send you an acknowledgement of your complaint and ask you to confirm or explain the details set out. You can expect to receive this communication within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
3. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
4. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
5. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
6. We will thoroughly examine the information you have provided for us.
7. Christina Stone will then invite you to discuss this further by telephone or face to face meeting and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
8. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Christina will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within 5 days of completing her investigation.
9. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can contact the Managing Director, Michelle Mellor on 01254 355688, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to Personnel Checks, One Cathedral Square, Cathedral Quarter, Blackburn BB1 1FB.
10. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the DBS Head Office on 03000 200190. Personnel Checks is a registered Umbrella Body for the DBS.
11. If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.