We're operating as normal during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. To see more information on how we're managing the situation - CLICK HERE



Recruiting Applicants from Overseas

When recruiting, employers can ask potential hires to obtain a Criminal Record Check, or ‘Certificate of Good Conduct' from their country of origin.

In some cases, it may also be possible for employers to obtain this check through the relevant embassy in the UK - but the applicant must give their permission.

How to Apply

The application process for obtaining checks or certificates of good conduct for someone from overseas varies from country to country; you have to apply in the country or to the relevant embassy in the UK.

Click here to see the different steps you must follow when applying from certain countries.

For more information on how to recruit applicants from overseas call and speak to one of our friendly advisors 01254 355688

Leave a comment