Personnel Checks are passionate about safeguarding society and understand that taxi drivers play a pivotal role in safeguarding the public.
Working in partnership with councils across the UK, we have developed 'Trust2Ride'. A training framework that will help raise awareness of safeguarding in order to protect drivers and passengers. The training can be delivered directly to your drivers as part of your taxi licensing process.
Trust2Ride Safeguarding Training Modules
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
- Human Trafficking
- Recognising Indicators of Concern & Types of Abuse
- Driver & Passenger Safety
- Best Safeguarding Practice
Max. 40 participants per session.
To book a training session, please complete the form on the left or alternatively call us for more info on 01254 355653.
By the end of the 'Trust2Ride' training session, your drivers will be able to;
- Understand the need to protect vulnerable adults, young people and children
- Identify possible victims of abuse and exploitation by understanding indicators of risk
- Identify sources of advice and pathways for reporting concerns
- Understand their roles and responsibilities in relation to personal safety and security
Trust2Ride is delivered by a number of expert safeguarding professionals...
Our trainers are passionate about safeguarding the public and highly experienced in delivering safeguarding training to taxi drivers. Often from training, enforcement and police backgrounds, our trainers deliver Trust2Ride training to raise awareness of safeguarding issues and ensure the public are protected and safe in our towns and cities.
A Universally Recognised Symbol of Trust
We want our Trust2Ride training to be a reassurance to your Council and to the public that your drivers have received formal driver safeguarding awareness training and know not only how to safeguard passengers but themselves as well.
Imagine getting into a taxi and you see the driver has a 'Trust2Ride' certified sign. Passengers will know the driver understands the importance of safeguarding society and how to deal with vulnerable passengers or situations that may arise.
Put safeguarding at the top of your licensing authority's agenda by conducting effective safeguarding training with your drivers.